USA K1 Fiance Visa

If you have a fiancé who is a US Citizen, you are eligible for the K1 Fiancé visa. The visa permits you as a foreign citizen and a fiancée of a US citizen to migrate to the US and get married to your fiancée without restrictions, within 90 days of your arrival in the US. After the wedding, the foreign citizen is qualified to apply for an adjustment of visa status to permanent residence (LPR).

For this USA visa to be granted, the foreign national must have submitted a valid USA visa application and must meet all USA visa requirements. The requirements include:

  • A proof that you are actually in a relationship with the US citizen. This will require you to submit phone numbers, photos, letters or emails etc. All these add to the proof that you are in a relationship.
  • Proof that you have met the US citizen in person within the past 2 years.
  • Proof that you have plans to get married and settle down in the US.

Once your application is successful, you are free to live and work in the US. This means you have USA work visa privileges together. You are an equivalent of a citizen once your visa status has been adjusted.


Dubai residents are free to consult with us to obtain K1 Fiancé USA Visa from Dubai. We are specialists in all permits and visas to US and are services help increase your chances of obtaining a visa. Our online visa assessment is one of the best in the industry.

K3 spouse fiance visa

USA Spouse Fiance K3 visa allows any USA citizens and Permanent residents to sponsor their spouse or fiance in immigrating from UAE to USA.

K3 spouse visa

The K-3 Spouse Visas allow the spouse and dependents, only unmarried children which ages are below 21 to  enter the USA to await the approval of the availability of an immigrant visa.

Customer Testimonial

Oh my goodness ! We owe so much to the team at Permits and Visas. From the very first Free Visa assessment to up to success end of application process Permits and Visas provided outstanding services and support. Thanks PnV Team
Dan Naceur


Any Question or Query please visit FAQs or submit your inquiry by Free Visa Assessment