UK Tier 4 Student Visa

United Kingdom has some of the best schools in the world. If you are planning on studying in the UK, you can consider submitting a UK Visa application for the Tier 4 Student Visa. This visa allows citizens of foreign nationals to apply for student visa and get placed in the institution of choice.

For you to be eligible for this UK Visa, you must have a letter of admission known as CAS letter from a known UK Educational Institution. You must also have proof of enough funds to take care of your needs in school throughout the duration of your stay in the UK. These are the standard UK Visa requirements for a Tier 4 Student visa.

This visa allows you to study within the UK for the duration required for your course of study. You are also eligible to work part time, up to 20 hours weekly, while studying in the UK. If you intend to migrate to UK permanently, the smart move to make is to switch into a different category of visa while you are in the UK, before you student visa expires. You can look for a job and get your employer to send in a letter of recommendation on your behalf so that you can be considered for a temporary residence and a UK work permit. Naturally, after some years of staying in the UK without any ill reports, you can apply for a permanent residence permit.


Call Permits and Visas today and know more about the UK Tier 4 Student Visa.

Customer Testimonial

Thanks Guys for your amazing services with genuine guidance. I would recommend you without hesitation to anyone who would like a great service from a knowledgeable professional at very reasonable fees.
Dildar Farukh Kuwait

UK Visa FAQs

Any Question or Query please visit FAQs or submit your inquiry by Free Visa Assessment