Federal Skilled Worker Canada

Migrate to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker

The Canada Federal Skilled Worker program is a points based system where in the applicant is assessed based on his ability and skills. If Canada Immigration find you qualified enough for the program and will be able to contribute to country’s economy, you can apply for a Permanent Resident Visa under this program and migrate successfully in Canada.

Last year, Canada launched the Express Entry system. Federal Skilled Worker program is being processed under this system where the candidates will first submit an Online Profile. In order for an applicant to be eligible for this program, applicant must meet the following requirements:

  • Applicant must have at least 1 year continuous work experience which is full time and paid in the past 10 years time under one of the skilled occupation listed in the Canadian National Occupational Classification.
  • Applicant must also qualify for the Arranged Employment in Canada. You will need to have a Labour Market Impact Assessment and a job offer which is a full time job from an eligible Canadian employer.
  • Or, you have completed a PhD in Canada or studied at least 2 years in the country towards PhD in a Canadian institution
  • You have passed the minimum requirement for Canada’s official language – French or English

Applicant who are interested to apply for Federal Skilled Worker Visa must score at least 67 points from the Citizenship Immigration of Canada.

To help you in knowing your eligibility and your possible score for eligibility, call our Permits and Visas Immigration Consultants in Dubai today or fill out the form below:



Settle in Canada with the help of Canada Immigration Consultants of Permits and Visas in Dubai UAE. Our immigration agents have gained years of experience when it comes to Canada Immigration and well updated with the rules and regulations of Canada Immigration. Our expertise will surely guide you in obtaining the Permanent Resident Visa for Canada for you and your family. Apply for a Canadian Visa under the Federal Skilled Worker Program under Express Entry system.