Migrate Through Canadian Express Entry

Migrate Through Canadian Express Entry

Apply to get a Canadian Permanent Residence through Express Entry program. Below are some of the immigration programmes available to obtain Permanent Residency.

Federal Skilled Worker Program

Skilled workers are people with skilled professional work experience who are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to contribute to the Canadian economy. The eligible candidate should have minimum 1 year skilled work experience. As well the application would be assessed on the basis of six selection factors and FSWP point grid. Contact us to assess your eligibility.

Federal Skilled Trade Program

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. And the eligible candidate should either have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a provincial or territorial body. The job offer can be from up to two employers.

Provincial Nominee Program

Each provinces and territories of Canada has its own right to nominate applicant for Express entry application. Minimum eligibility criteria apply for each province.


Permits and Visas provides an in-depth and professional Immigration Assessment to interested individuals to ensure that you will be qualified to apply for a Permanent Residence Visa under Canada Express Entry. Contact us or fill out the form to schedule a Free Assessment.