Start looking for a job in Australia, it’s important to have the right visa for you to work in Australia. There is a number of visa option available today, not all visas will automatically give you the right to work in Australia, and some may have conditions along with them.

Australian work visa types

The two of the most common visas available are :

The temporary work (skilled) visa (subclass 457)

The skilled independent visa (subclass 189)

  • The temporary work visa allows a skilled worker to work, which is approved by a sponsor for up to four years, providing that the sponsor is an approved businessman.
  • The 189 visa allows skilled workers those are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.

Australia’s skilled migration system has attracted many of the expats of highly qualified and experienced professionals.

If you have any questions in your mind related to Australia skilled  PR Visa, you can ask or Contact us.

For skilled construction professionals, there are plenty of opportunities in Australia. There are so many job opportunities for different skilled workers under different professions.

Visas for skilled workers

The most common way to legally work in Australia is via an Employer Sponsored Visa. However, a Skilled Worker visa is the quickest way to obtaining permission to work in Australia and after they can also apply for the Australian Permanent Residency. Just a few of the jobs include project builder, construction project manager, engineers, skilled tradespeople, electricians, plasterers, and carpenters.

There are number of occupations that are eligible for the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) and the Employer Nominated Scheme (subclass 186) visa programmes, with the occupations listed categorised into the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and the Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)(replacing the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List). So you can apply under any of the visa category related to your profession.

For more information on how to migrate to Australia as a skilled professional and other relevant details, you can contact us and get our FREE ONLINE assessment.