Canada is a top favorite destination for youths who seek an affordable destination. The Canadian government provides a range of options for them on a temporary or a permanent basis and makes suitable arrangements to meet their needs.


Canada is a global leader in providing educational opportunities for international students. The universities in Canada are top ranked in the world, and international students can pursue their studies in a country which has high safety and rejoices in cultural diversity. When a person receives a degree or diploma in Canada, it becomes much easier to immigrate permanently, so this is a great pathway for those who seek to make Canada their permanent home!


The Working Holiday program has an aim to give an opportunity to the youth to work and travel in Canada. Youth from participating countries can get open work permits, authorizing them to work in Canada for up to 12 months through this Working holiday program. Such permits are open in nature, and they are free to live and work at any place in Canada.


There is a program for Young Professionals which permits people of other countries to get Work experience in Canada through working with a Canadian employer. To meet the eligibility, the applicant needs to have a job offer from a Canadian employer to participate. So if you don’t already have a job offer, coming as an International Student or through the Working Holiday program may be better options.


The International Co-op Internship program serves as an ideal option for students who attend school outside of Canada. It permits global students to complete an internship/work placement in the country as a part of their post-secondary education. For applying they must receive a job offer for a work placement/internship needed to conclude the studies.

Successful applicants in International Co-op Internship program get a work permit which is employer-specific and are required to work for the same employer at a particular location for the duration of their stay in the country.

To participate in International Experience Canada, you must be a citizen of one of the countries listed below, and be under the maximum age limit for your country. This age varies depending on the country of origin and is usually in the range of 30 to 35 years.

Costa RicaNew Zealand
Czech RepublicPoland
DenmarkSan Marino
Hong KongSwitzerland
JapanUnited Kingdom
Korea, Rep.

If your country is not listed above, you may still be able to participate in IEC. However, in this case, you must access the program through the assistance of a Recognized Organization.

To find out about your own eligibility for Canadian Immigration fill out a free visa assessment form or contact us at or call us +971 4 553 8913. One of our experts will meet your expectations and provide answers to queries.