Work In Canada
If you are planning to migrate to Canada, there are a lot of ways that can get you in. A whole variety of Visas and work permits allow you to work and/or live in Canada on a permanent basis. There are Canadian work permits, work visas, skilled immigrant visas and now, the Canadian Express entry.
With all that being said, there are a few frequently asked questions about working in Canada and the what and how of doing so. Here are a few things that you need to know about the same :
- Applying for Canadian immigration or a residence Visa does not necessarily require you to have a job offer from a legitimate Canadian employer. If you have one year of paid work experience in your country in a skill, that is sufficient.
- The job offers can be of two types – temporary (small duration) and permanent (long duration). Both are acceptable.
- You can apply for a temporary Canadian work permit and a permanent residence Visa as well. The list is long and the opportunities are endless.
- If you have a job offer from an employer in Canada, it increases your chances of applying to a province of your choice through the Express entry Visa (the PNP category).
- It is not difficult to find a job in Canada, and the government policies of immigration and residency is good.
Canada is a very good place to work and to live in a peaceful environment. It is a welcoming place. While applying for a Visa/work permit or if you are already working and you are applying for a Canadian residency, it is always a good idea to consult experts who can make it easy and risk free.
PERMITS AND VISAS
Call Permits and Visas‘ Immigration Experts and get a Professional Visa Consultation for Free. One of our experts will assess your qualification to know if you are eligible to apply for A Canadian Visa. Dial +971 4 553 8913 today and start your first step in your dream of Migrating to Canada with your Family.