UK Student Visa
UK has the most world renowned school system and 10 of the world’s top universities are in the UK that is why thousands of people are choosing UK to pursue their studies each year. If you are graduating in a UK university, you may be given the chance to stay in the UK for a short stay and with an Open Work Permit.
To be able to study in the UK, you will be needing to apply for admission in a UK institution or university and apply for a UK Student Visa from the UK Government.
Below are some of the steps on how to obtain a Student Visa for UK:
- You have to decide on which type of course you are going to take.
- You have to submit you admission application to the university or institution.
- You will then receive your CAS or the Confirmation of Enrollment once you passed.
- Then you have to meet all the University and Academic requirements for the said course.
- You also have to pass the English language requirements for it.
- You will also need to provide evidence of your financial statements as support for your study in the UK.
Aside from that, you will also need to show that the course you prefer will progress your current studies.
PERMITS AND VISAS
If you are planning to study in the UK, Permits and Visas will be able to help you on that. You may call +971 4 553 8913 today if you are not sure on which step to take first and what to do first. Begin your UK Visa Application with Permits and Visas Team of Immigration Experts in Dubai and in the UK.
If you are thinking of studying in the UK Permits and Visas are here to help.
The UK Tier 4 Student Visa allows you to study in the UK either at graduate or post graduate level. You may also apply to take a short term English Language course. Generally the visa is valid for the length of the course.
"I don't know how you did it but you have made me a very happy man!!
I can't thank you enough!
SO thank you thank you thank you!!! "