Tier 1 UK Skilled Worker Visa Application
Tier 1 (General) Skilled Migration
If you are considering migration to UK, the Tier 1 visa may be one of the options for you to consider if you are skilled. The Tier 1 Skilled migration program was used to replace the HSMP visa.
Who is qualified for the Tier 1 Skilled migration visa?
Anyone who is skilled, whether in the UK or elsewhere, may apply for the Tier 1 (General) Skilled Migration visa. There are however basic requirements that determines eligibility of an applicant. The easiest way to know whether you are eligible for this category of visa is to take an online assessment.
For Skilled Workers that are currently living in the UK
If you are currently in the UK and would love to extend your stay, you can apply for the Tier 1 (General) visa. This category of people includes:
- Those who are currently living in the UK on the Graduate/Student visa or the Tier 1 (Post-Study) work visa or work permits and would love to continue to stay in the UK.
- Those are currently living in the UK on the HSMP visa and would love to extend their stay in the UK
- People already living in the UK on the Tier 1 System but would love to seek extension of the same visa.
For Skilled Workers who are outside the UK
All skilled individuals that are living in other nations but are considering immigration to the UK are qualified to apply for the Tier 1 (General) Skilled visa.
Basic Requirements for the Tier 1 (General) Visa
Applicants are expected to gather up to 95 points to qualify in the Tier 1 category. There are also some other mandatory requirements which must be satisfied as part of the test for eligibility. For all who are successful applicants, they will be able to:
- Stay in the UK to work either as self-employed or as an employee without need for a sponsor or separate application for working visas for UK. There are no work restrictions.
- Enjoy 2 years to work and live in the UK after which the applicant is allowed to apply for an extension
- Able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after living in the UK for 5 years
PERMITS AND VISAS
Permits and Visas is accepting interested applicants for UK Tier 1 Visa. We have a team of UK Immigration Consultants in Dubai who are experts in the UK immigration rules and regulations to help you assist you properly and professionally with your application. Fill out the Free Visa Assessment on this page to schedule an appointment and consultation with us.