South Africa Retirement Permit
Most people from around the world consider South Africa as one of the finest paces on earth where one can retire and enjoy life. This is not far from the truth. The land of South Africa is closer to nature and this is one of the reasons it is best for retirees.
Contrary to what obtains in other countries, the shores of South Africa is open to all who qualify and want to visit or live the rest of their lives in South Africa. All that is required is a valid South Africa Visa application requesting a South Africa Retirement permit. However, just like you thought, there are South Africa Visa requirements which must be met for such South Africa visas to be granted.
The requirements include:
- A proof that you are able to cater for yourself while in South Africa. This involves a statement of account dated back to 6 months showing that you have an income of at least R20,000 or $1750 monthly;
- A proof that you are serious about settling down in South Africa
The South Africa Retirement Permit and Visas grants:
- Up to 4 years indefinitely renewable visa
- Equal rights and privileges for immigrants as it is for South Africans
- Eligibility for South African citizenship after a period of time
- Eligibility to bring in dependents
- Eligibility to Start a business or work in South Africa
The decision to grant an immigrant a Retirement visa is solely determined by the consulate. When an application is not properly filed, the visa may be denied. This is why it is important to consult with Immigration professionals before submitting an application.
Adam I am in shock, I don't believe I finally got it. Thank you so so much for your help and above all your support and guide to me.