Singapore Personal Employment Passes
Singapore Visas are flexibly designed to accommodate every foreign national and make entry into Singapore easy. Once of the Singapore work visas is the Personal Employment Pass which gives you foreign nationals the opportunity and freedom to come into Singapore and work. As long as such foreign national has been able to secure a job, the other Singapore Visa requirements should be scalable for the applicant.
There are different types of Employment Passes you should know when submitting a Singapore Visa application. There are listed below:
- The P1 Employment Pass: This type of Permits and visas require that the applicant have a fixed monthly salary of a minimum of $8,000 Singapore Dollars as well as a Masters’ Degree in the area of expertise.
- The P2 Employment Pass: This requires that the applicant have a fixed monthly income of $4,500 Singapore Dollars and a Masters’ Degree in the area of expertise.
- The Personalized Employment Pass: This requires that the applicant provide a proof of at least $18,000SD and a Masters’ Degree in the area of expertise OR provide a proof that he or she is an existing P1 Employment Pass holder and a fixed monthly salary of $12,000.
With a Singapore Work visa, the holder is qualified:
- For 5 years renewable visa
- To Work and live in Singapore
- To Bring in dependents
- To purchase properties
- To apply for Singaporean Permanent Residency
If you need any kind of assistance in obtaining your Singapore Work Visa, you can talk to us. We have a team of seasoned professionals with enviable track records in helping applicants obtain Singapore Visas and we will be glad to help.
Today i'm so happy, i have confirmation for Singapore Visa.
I would like say "Thank you" for your amazing service from the beginning to complete process for Singapore Personal employment passes.