Reviews and Successful UK Visa Application
Permits and Visas experience, honest and clear assessments, professional advice and preparations are our key to successful visa application outcomes. Our company have served UAE residents and other foreign nationalities and international businesses in years.
The following are some of the successful visa applications reviews and successful stories for UK Visa.
- Permits and Visas was able to help one our clients from India who was having a problem with his Home Office with regards to leaving the job to retain a Tier 2 Migrant General after being disqualified on Qualifications of English Language.
- We have helped an Chinese citizen who was living in the UAE after being disqualified because of insufficient in maintenance funds.
- We have successfully won an appeal to an Immigration Judge for a Russian businessman who had been disqualified in having a Tier 1 General Migrant Visa because of some breach of her conditions of leave with regards to Child Benefit.
- We have successfully serviced an Iranian national with his transfer of school to UK. We have successfully got her a Tier 4 Child Student Category.
- A Pakistani client was offered to study in London and had submitted diploma from a Fashion Design University in Pakistan had been successful in gaining a Tier 4 General Application with the help of Permits and Visas. We represented a citizen of Pakistan who had been offered a place to study at the University of the Arts London and submitted his Diploma in Fashion Design from an institution in Pakistan with his Tier 4 General application.