How to become an Australian Citizen
It is now easier to find out how to apply for citizenship. Permits and Visas improved makes it easier to find information on how to be an Australian Citizen.
Find out what you need to do to apply if you:
- a migrant with permanent residence
- partner or spouse of an Australian citizen
- born overseas to a former Australian citizen
- arrived under the Commonwealth Child Migration Scheme
- lost Australian citizenship and want to resume citizenship
- a New Zealand citizen
- Australian and adopted a child overseas
- Australian and your child was born overseas
- a Refugee and Humanitarian entrant
- Australian and need evidence of your citizenship
If you want to apply for Australian Permanent Residency, Permits and Visas has a team of Immigration Consultants ready to access your qualification based on Australian Immigration Requirements, help you choose the right Australian Visa to apply for based on your situation and qualification.
Get a Free Australian Visa Consultation with one of our Immigration and Visa Experts in Dubai by filling out the form on this page. One of our representatives will give you a free call back.