Federal Skilled Worker and Quebec Skilled Worker Visa
This has been a big question in front of skilled workers who want to apply for the skilled worker’s visa in Canada. It is not an easy task to migrate to Canada with such confusion between the kinds of skilled workers. The difference between the skilled workers consists of the different levels of workers and it also constitutes of the visa processes’ between the two different kinds of workers. In the following sections, the visa processes between these two different kinds of workers’ visa-
Federal Skilled Worker Visa-
- Federal Skilled worker visa is a visa which allows the skilled worker to work in any part of Canada except Quebec.
- The visa process for Federal Skilled Worker Visa is easy and it doesn’t take much time for the High commission to accept the visa.
- The worker will also have to give an English test before applying so that the authorities can confirm that this worker will be able to communicate in English with the local residents.
- The worker will also have to give the skilled test, so that the authorities can come to know if they are skilled or not.
Quebec Skilled Worker Visa-
- The skilled worker who is applying for the Quebec skilled worker visa will not be able to work in any part of Canada, except Quebec.
- The visa process for the Quebec skilled worker visa is easy, but it is quite different from that of the Federal Skilled worker visa.
- The skilled worker will again have to give an English test in order to qualify the eligibility test for the visa application process.
- The skilled worker will also have to give the skilled test.
PERMITS AND VISAS
Let Permits and Visas help you in Migrating to Canada. Get your Canada Skilled Migrant Visa, Canada Express Entry, Canadian Visa and know more about Canada Visa Application and Canada Visa Requirements from Dubai and UAE. Call Us today.