Federal Skilled Worker Program Eligible Occupations
On January 1, 2015, the Canadian Government decided to implement the Express Entry Immigration System for the Economic Class and this includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Under the Express Entry Category, Federal Skilled Workers across 347 occupations that are eligible, that also meet the minimum express entry criteria, are allowed to submit and Expression of Interest application to the Express Entry Pool. The profiles of all candidates in the pool are ranked using a Comprehensive Ranking System where highest ranking candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence. All candidates that are successful and are called upon to submit a full application must do so within a period of 60 days.
All who are termed and can be received into Canada as a Federal Skilled worker are those who have suitable educational background, work experience, language proficiency and qualified age bracket. Only those who qualify in these areas will be called to submit an application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to qualify for admission into the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled worker under the Canada Skilled migrant visa from Dubai, the applicants must satisfy the following Canada visa requirements:
- Applicants must have one-year continuous and full time paid work experience or an equivalent of part-time continuous employment in the last 10 years in at least one of the 347 eligible occupations listed in the directory of the National Occupational Classification System; AND
- Such work experience has to be classified under the Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations) category, or Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Skilled Trades and Technical Occupations); AND
- The applicant must score enough points under the Skilled Worker Point grid which are based on six selection factors. For any applicant to be successful, he or she must have at least 67 points; AND
- The applicant must have undergone appropriate language testing from a recognized institution or body and have proof of proficiency in English language and/or French which corresponds to the Canadian Language Benchmark; AND
- The applicant must have enough funds to settle in Canada; AND
- The applicant must have undergone a thorough security background and medical examinations.
If you want to know whether your occupation is listed in the list of occupations that are desired under the Skilled worker program, you are welcome to take our free online assessment to check your profile. We, as one of the best Canada immigration consultants in Dubai, we guarantee you a stress-less application process. When it comes to Canada immigration in Dubai, you can count on our expert immigration lawyers and personnel, who are licensed and know their onions. While the Canadian consulate holds absolute rights as per whose application is successful, we will make sure that your chances are stepped up by doing a thorough review of your application and make sure you are absolutely in good standing before you submit your application.
As one of the best Canadian immigration consultants in Dubai, our services and the testimonials from our numerous clients speak for us. We welcome you to take our free assessment or give us a call to discuss your visa options.