Both Visas subclass are PR but the holder of 190 must live and work in the state which has nominated their occupation for the first two years upon arrival. You will then be free to move to a different part of Australia

Share MeShare on Google+Share on FacebookShare on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone