For most applications you can, except for working holiday and visit visas. A dependent is classed as a spouse or common law partner (someone who has been living with you as man or wife for at least 2 years) and children under the age of 18

Share MeShare on Google+Share on FacebookShare on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone