Denmark Green Card Scheme
Under the Denmark Green Card Scheme visa, all successful applicants are eligible for a Denmark work visa and are free to migrate to Denmark. The work visa is valid for 3 years only, after which an application can be submitted for permanent residency in Denmark. This scheme is the same with the Denmark Skilled migrant visa.
Benefits of the Denmark Green Card Visa
All whose Denmark visa application pulls through are qualified to enjoy:
- Direct pathway to Denmark Permanent residency or Citizenship
- Possible to apply for extension after the 3 years
- Eligibility to bring in children under 18 and spouse or registered partner under the same visa
- Access to free medical insurance and free education for kids after securing the permanent residence permit
- Eligibility to apply for the Danish citizenship after living in Denmark for up to 9 years.
- Access to work in any European Union State when you eventually become a Danish Citizen or permanent resident of Denmark
- Access to all Schengen Zone countries visa-free
Denmark Green Card Scheme Visa Requirements
The Denmark Visa requirements for this visa includes:
- You must have scored the minimum points required. These points are calculated based on education, adaptability, work experience, age and language skills.
- Complete health Insurance for you and all your wards pending the time the Danish Insurance kicks into play.
- Proof of adequate funds to cater for your needs and that of your wards for the first 1 year in Denmark.
PERMITS AND VISAS
Our promise to you at Permits And Visas is that we will make sure all the complex parts of your application is taken care of for you. After our Free assessment of your profile, we will walk you through and answer every question you have. Our team are specialists in Immigration and Visas; we promise you only the best service in return for your trust in us.