Canadian Skilled Migration and Work Permits
Before migrating to any foreign country, it is really very important for a skilled worker to know the difference between skilled migration and work permits. There is a major difference between these two kinds of migration. The migration of any skilled worker is dependent on the difference between these two migration types. Once a worker knows the difference between these two, there will be no confusion in his/her mind and he/she will be able to migrate to foreign country really very easily. Here is the difference between the two-
- The skilled migration allows the worker to grab a job on the basis of his/her skills.
- A skilled worker can get a job only when he/she is able to proof his skills to the company or the employer.
- A skilled worker might not need to be highly qualified for the skilled migration to any country.
- The visa process for the skilled migration is really very easy and the visa process doesn’t take much time in the process.
- It depends from country to country that whether a country accepts the skilled migration or the work permit.
Work Permit Visa
- It is a mere misconception that work permit is issued by the employer. It is a written document and it is being issued by the Government of any country.
- This legal document allows the skilled worker to work in any country under a specific employer only.
- The skilled worker will have to be educated so that he/she can converse well with the local residents of foreign country.
- The visa process doesn’t take much time in visa application process.
PERMITS AND VISAS
Permits and Visas lets you live and work in Canada with your family with Canada’s immigration programs. You can apply for Skilled Migrant, Student or work visa. Call us today and get a Free Assessment.