Canada Work Permit Visa
For you to apply for a Canada work visa, you must have got a job offer from a Canadian company. The Canada work visa is an inclusive privilege for beneficiaries of the Canada Skilled Migrant visa. This means without a skill or some expertise that is tradable, you may not apply for this type of visa. If you have questions about the Canada work permit visa or the Skilled Migrant visa, please talk to our Immigration consultants at Permits And Visas. We are sure that all of your questions will be straightforwardly and clearly be answered.
Benefits of the Work visa
Before you Canada visa application for work visa is approved, you must have met all the Canada visa requirements. Once the requirements are satisfied and your visa is approved:
- You and all your family members can migrate to Canada
- You can all live and work anywhere in Canada
- You and your family can live in Canada for up to 3 years
- You and your family members can study while working full time
- During your 3 years residence in Canada, you are eligible to apply for permanent residence which eventually leads to citizenship for everyone in your family.
The Requirements of Work Visa
At Permits And Visas, we will stand by you through this process and walk you step by step till your application is solid and acceptable. But before we can help, you will need to provide the following:
- A proof of an official job offer from a Canadian company which must have been endorsed by the Human Resources Department of Canada (HRDC).
- You must have passed the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test. There are different pass marks for different people. During our assessment of your application, we will be able to tell you what you need to score.
After you must have provided the above documentation, you can trust us at Permits And Visas to finish the rest for you. Call +971 4 553 8913.