Canada Welcomed New Skilled Immigrants
According to MoneySense annual Ranking of the best towns and cities where new immigrants may want to settle in Canada, a few towns and cities have been handpicked for the year 2016. These include various destinations which span across the country. The system ranks these cities and towns based on employment rates, existing immigrant populations in Canada, rental costs etc. However, ultimately, Ottawa, the nation’s capital came first in the ranking system.
Now, the following list is not according to MoneySense ranking system, but it’s an ideal list of places that have been renowned in major magazines as places that welcome newcomers to Canada. They are cities chosen because they offer well-paying jobs to expats have low unemployment rates and have a relatively stable property market as well as cultural diversity. So if you are planning migration to Canada via Canadian express entry, Canada PR, work permits in Canada or whatever means you have in mind, you might want to consider any of these beautiful Canadian destinations.
- Guelph, Ontario: This city has a vibrant community of well over 120, 000 people. The city is situated right at the heart of Southern Ontario. It has an estimated unemployment rate of 4.8% and an immigrant population of 17%. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment is $1,027.
- Albert, Alberta: This city is known as the Botanical Arts City and it is one of Alberta’s most beautiful communities. It is situated at the North-Western part of Edmonton. It has an estimated unemployment rate of 5.1% and an immigrant’s population of 9%. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment is $1,383.
- Regina, Saskatchewan: Regina is the capital city of Saskatchewan and it has a people population of 200,000. It is the commercial and cultural center for Southern Saskatchewan. It has an unemployment rate of 5.2% and immigrant’s population of 12%. The average rend for a two bedroom apartment is $1,097
- Burlington, Ontario: The city of Burlington is located in the western parts of Toronto and on the shore of Lake Ontario. It is a point of attraction for hikers, birders and nature lovers too. This city is known to welcome newcomers in their numbers to Canada. It is has an unemployment rate of 4.9% and an immigrant’s population of 18%. The average rent per two bedroom apartment is $1,267.
- Saanich, British Columbia: The word “Saanich” refers to “emerging people” which is a perfect name for a popular immigrant location in Canada. The city is sited on the beautiful Vancouver Island on the west coast of Canada. It has an estimated unemployment rate of 5.2% and an immigrant population of 17%. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment is put at $1,144.
If you are in UAE or Saudia Arabia, Canada immigration from Saudi Arabia and UAE can be made easy and hassle free with the assistance of an expert visa agency like Permits and Visas. If you want to learn more about how to easily get your visa application approved, you can fill out our free visa assessment form and one of our agents will get back to you.