Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa
The provincial Nominee Program Canada visa has been designed specifically for migrants who:
- Have desirable skills and would not mind working in Canada while using these skills
- Entrepreneurs who would not mind investing in a business in a particular region of Canada.
If you are in any of the above categories, then this Canada Skilled Migrant visa is designed for you. That means you can go ahead and submit a Canada visa application and get considered for a visa. Currently, many regions in Canada are accepting applications from individuals who may want to work or start up a business in their regions. The regions include:
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward’s Island
- British Colombia; and
- Northwest Territories
The district of Manitoba in Canada is in dire need of skilled workers. It is a lot easier to Migrate to Canada when there is dire need for your skills rather than when those skills are not really needed again.
To qualify for the Provincial Nominee Canada visa, you need to have fully satisfied the following Canada Visa requirements:
- You must have proof of ownership of the business you want to start or must be in the senior management level of the business
- You must have proof of funds that is required to start up the business. You must note that each region has specific amounts required for business startups. Depending on the region where your business will be, you should have this amount in full.
- You must provide a full business plan for the business you want to start up
- You may be required to meet with the government officials of the region where your business will be established.
- You will be required to participate in the business management day to day.
- You will be required to deposit a certain refundable cash which will be in the bank for up to two years. The amount of this cash is dependent on each province’s requirement.
Once the above Canada visa requirements are fully satisfied, your visa will be issued and it comes with amazing benefits such as:
- Eligibility to start your own business
- Bring in your family members to work and study in the region where your business is established
- Own a valid Canada work visa
- Eligibility to apply for Citizenship in Canada
The Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Visa allows those who are highly skilled individuals to permanently move to Canada.
The Canadian Quebec Skilled Worker Visa allows the highly skilled international migrants to permanently live and work in Canada.
Express Entry Skilled Migration to Canada is a point based system Canadian Visa. It is specially designed for international skilled workers of any occupation who are looking to live and work in Canada.
The word “Thankyou" would be under valued for the services and online help your professional immigration team has given me throughout the VISA application process. None of your staff never hesitated to answer any of my queries and you all were available for any support needed.