Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program For Immigrants
Canada has an Immigration Program called Federal Skilled Worker Program which selects skilled workers from all over the world and give a Canadian Permanent Residency and this will be based on the skilled workers qualifications if he will be able to contribute positively in the economy of Canada. Federal Skilled Worker Program has its own criteria for you to be eligible for application. Below are the basic requirements:
- You must have passed an English or French language examination
- You have arranged employment offer in Canada
- You have at least 1 year of paid and full time job in one of the occupations accepted in Canada
- Or you have PhD gained in Canada in the past 12 months
The Immigration Program aims to attract more skilled workers from all over the world to work and live in the country and help economic growth.
If you will be able to meet the criteria mentioned above, Permits and Visas can help you process your application and assess you based on the points below:
- abilities in English or French
- work experience
- arranged employment in Canada, and
- adaptability to work and live in Canada
To know which Canadian Immigration Programs you are qualified, contact Permits and Visas. Talk to one of our Canadian Immigration Consultants today and have your qualifications assessed properly. Know if you are eligible for a Canadian Visa. Fill out the Free Visa Assessment Form or contact us directly at +971 4 553 8913.
Permits and Visas will assist you with your Canadian Immigration application. From initial assessment to submitting all the required documentation to the immigration properly. Become one of our successful clients today and migrate to Canada.