190 State Sponsored Permanent Skilled Migration Visa Australia
The Permanent Sponsored Skilled Migration Visa (nominated) Subclass 190 allows visa holder to live and work in Australia permanently. This type of visa is for workers who are tested and nominated by the government agency. A foreign applicant can apply for this visa if he or she is invited whether he or she is outside Australia.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING a 190 PERMANENT SPONSORED SKILLED MIGRATION VISA
- visa holder can stay in Australia permanently
- visa holder can work and study in anywhere in Australia
- visa holder can enrol for Medicare, country’s scheme for health care and expenses
- visa holder can apply for Australian citizenship
- visa holder can sponsor eligible family memebers for permanent residence
- visa holder can travel to and from Australia up to (5) five years. (after that, you will be needing to obtain a resident return visa or a different type of visa to return to Australia).
This type of visa is particularly nominated type of Permanent Residence Visa which essentially provides you an occupation under CSOL list and you need to score 55 points.
The 190 skilled state nominated visa is a nominated Permanent Residence visa which means providing you an occupation which is on the CSOL list and that you score 55 points
What are the requirements?
1. Skills Shortage List
Your occupation must in the the Consolidated Skills Occupation List or CSOL for this type of visa. Only occupations which are included in the list will be allowed to apply for Skilled Migration. It includes the skill level you need to meet.
2) Points Assessment
Once your occupation is on the lst of CSOL, next, you need to score 55 points to qualify. The actual points you need to meet is actually 60 points but for this type of visa, if you scored 55 points, you will be allowed to apply. This point system is determined by your age, your work background and experience, your trade industry and your English proficiency.
3) Skills Assessment
Next step of the process is to know if you have reached the occupations assessment. This will have requirements in which you will be required to be assessed based on your qualifications and work experience to confirm that your occupation is related to the job you will be filling up in Australia.
4) State Application
Once your qualification and work experience have been assessed next is the state application process where you need to make a state nomination application. You can apply to any state in Australia. It is usually more than one state so in case you are free to select a state you prefer to live and work in.
5) Expression of Interest (EOI)
When all your skills, work background and nomination is approved, you will then be required to make an EOI application or the Expression of Interest. Its the preliminary application which will make you need to wait for the government invitation for a visa application. Mostly it takes 3-6 months to get a decision.
6) DIAC Application
Once you have finally received your invite from the state government, you will be able to apply for a Permanent Residence Visa with all your required documents.
- Stay in Australia for up to 5 years
- You can apply for Australian citizenship after 3 years of staying in Australia
- You can sponsor dependents and family memebers
- You can live and work anywhere in Australia initially in your chosen state, the anywhere in Australia
- You will be eligible for a medical care
- You can study in Australia
- Your family can migrate to Australia
Excellent value for money with experience, professional, honest and straight forward advise and guidance.
Thank you very much. It was a delightful union.
Australia Immigration News