100 Partner Spouse Permanent Visa Australia
This Partner Spouse Permanent Type of Visa subclass 100 will allow you to live and work in Australia permanently if your partner or spouse is one of the following:
- an Australian citizen
- a permanent resident in Australia
- an eligible New Zealand citizen
What you need to show:
- You will need to have been in a relationship with your husband or wife for more than three years or more than two years if you have a child
- You need to show that your spouse or partner dies, the relationship would have continued or if not, you have developed close business, cultural or personal ties in Australia
Why 100 Partner Spouse Permanent Visa Australia will benefit you
There are a number of benefits when you are a spouse visa holder subclass 100. See below:
- You will be allowed to stay in Australia indefinitely
- You can work and study anywhere in Australia
- You may apply for an Australian citizenship
- You may sponsor an eligible relatives for permanent residence
- You will receive some social security payments in Australia
- You can travel to and from Australia multiple times for five years
This visa is designed for the spouses who are wanting to migrate in Australia with their partner or spouses living in Australia who are wither an Australian Citizen or holder of a permanent residency visa in Australia.
This visa will allow the spouse or legal partner of an Australian citizen, permanent residency visa holder or an eligible New Zealand citizen to travel, live adn work in Australia
Appreciate the service received us from Permits and Visas. The Australia immigration process completed very smoothly.
Thank you again, We will surely recommend you to our friends and relatives.