Applying for Australian Skilled Visa Made Easy
Are you a skilled professional? It might interest you to know that the Government of Australia, through the Department of Immigration & Border Protection has opened doors to skilled individuals who might be willing to live and work in Australia with their families to migrate to Australia. In order to make the process of immigration to Australia smooth and make it easier for the skilled individuals to assess Australia visas, the government has designed several visa categories which depends on the circumstances and opportunities the individual might be looking for. At the same time, these different visa packages define the requirements that must be met for visa to be issued.
These programs, otherwise known as General Skilled migration Program (GSM), is a point based migration system which gives the highest preference to individuals with the highest eligibility first. In order to be sure of your eligibility for immigration to Australia under the skilled migration program, the first step at Permits and Visas, as your reliable immigration consultants, is to collect your profile information such as your age, language proficiency, skills etc., and use that to calculate your possible points’ share which will give a picture of your eligibility.
Your eligibility result will show the possible points you can have under each factor that is assessed by the Australian immigration authority for any of the visa categories listed below:
- Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) Visa – Permanent Residence
- Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa – Permanent Residence
- Skilled State and Territory Nominated/
VISA SUBCLASS 189 – Skilled Independent
Not every profession is defined under the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), for Skilled Immigration Australia, for which Australia might be facing shortages. As such, there is preference for those who have skills in the areas listed in the SOL and are considered under this visa category.
Benefits of this Visa
- Holders become permanent residents of Australia
- Holders stay in Australia Indefinitely
- Holders are free to work and Study in Australia
- They are free to enroll in Medicare, which is Australian Government’s subsidized health scheme
- Holder are qualified to apply for Australian citizenship, after meeting all requirements
- They are free to sponsor eligible relatives for PR
- They are free to travel to and from Australia for 5 years from the day visa was granted. Staying beyond 5 years outside may require a resident return visa before entry can be grated into Australia.
Permits and Visas are registered immigration consultants with knowledge and experience of how immigration works. Are you looking for jobs in Australia for Indian? Whatever your needs are, we are up to the task. Please fill up our free visa assessment form and one of our agents will get back to you to discuss your needs.