Applying For A 457 Work Permit Australia
- When you’re applying for an Australian Work Visa you should know what a 457 Work Permit means.
- Any foreigner who wishes to conduct work for a company in Australia for up to 4 years requires a 457 Work Permit. However, the person needs to be sponsored by an approved employer/business and possess necessary skills for filling the position.
- To avail the Australian skilled migrants visa, it has to be proved that the person applying is the only one for the job. 2 Separate applications are required to prove the same.
- Australian Government must approve the employer as an eligible employer. Second step involves, nominating the position that needs to be filled.
- Having qualifications relating to the position you apply for eases your Australian visa application process dramatically.
- When Australian Visa is applied for positions which do not require relevant qualifications but experience, the department overlooks qualifications and assesses the candidates purely on experience.
- The typical frame for acquiring the Australian Work visa is somewhere between 3 and 4 months post the submission of application.
- It is very important that the third party processes like Skill Assessments and IELTS Test are well coordinated.
- Main requirements for Australian Work Visa are:
- An Employment Offer (Job Offer)
- Contract of Employment
- Relevant Academic Degree (Qualification)
- IELTS Test (For any application over 18 years of age)
- Police Clearances (For any application over 18 years of age)
- Medical and Radiological Reports
PERMITS AND VISAS
Permits and Visas is one of the Trusted Immigration Services companies in UAE and the UK. We have a team of experienced and licensed Immigration Experts who are always ready to guide you and assess you on your qualifications before applying for a visa that suits your qualifications. Call our Dubai office at +971 4 553 8913 and start with a Free Assessment. Whether you are applying for a Visit Visa, Work Visa or a Skilled Migrant Visa in Australia, our team of immigration experts will help you every step of the way.